Friday, July 17, 2009

The Dark Hearted Desert Men coming 2010


Here's a direct quote from Annie West's Newsletter. I'm so excited that there will be another sheikh series in 2010! Thanks Mills and Boon and Harlequin! xxoo

For those of you who enjoy sheikh stories, I can now tell you I’ve been working on a book for a new series called The Dark Hearted Desert Men. I’m thrilled to be working with talented authors Trish Morey, Carol Marinelli and Jennie Lucas on this linked continuity which will be on sale in 2010. My book, the final of the four, is called Scandal: His Majesty’s Love-Child. In this case, ‘His Majesty’ is a sheikh and reluctant king who’s bored with life until a certain dark haired beauty saves him, turning his world and his expectations upside down. I’m excited about this story and can’t wait to share it.


So if anyone knows the details on the series, please share......thanks!

3 comments:

Trish Morey said...

It's going to be a fabulous series, Marilyn, and I'm so thrilled to be part of it. The brilliant Carol Marinelli will be kicking it off, followed by talented newcomer, Jennie Lucas, I'm third in the line up with my title, Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin, (which I'm still madly writing before my deadline on ulp, Monday!) and the wonderful Annie West rounds out the series.

Definitely, if you love hot desert romance and even hotter sheikhs, you need look no further. Dark Men of the Desert in summer 2010 promises to be fabulous!

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Thanks for sharing, it's going to be a wonderful series because of those who are contributing!

Annie West said...

Hi Marilyn,

Sorry for popping in so late. I've been overwhelmed by other stuff here. I can't tell you how exciting it is to be part of this continuity, especially with such terrific authors. As Trish says, this series is going to be hot - passionate and intriguing.

Annie

Professional Web Design