Saturday, August 08, 2009

1st Choice Books for your Sheikh Series

I had forgotten about 1st Choice (used) books and then I remembered when I wanted Susan Mallery's Desert Rogues collection, I was able to purchase the older books all in once place with only one charge for shipping and handling.

I just added a new author, Alexandra Sellers and see that she has a ton of books in her Sons of the Desert Series. Her latest release Sheikh'[s Betrayal is wonderful which led me today to order the rest since I can't purchase them at Harlequin backlist.

I also ordered some additional "sheikh" authors I've never read and can't wait for my order to arrive.

So if you're interested in collecting a series and paying only one shipping and handling, then here is the link. Just use "Fletch", type in sheikh books and have fun!

No comments:

Professional Web Design