Monday, February 01, 2010

December and January Book Winners

December winner was Linda and Keira I'll be sending Jane Porter's Duty, Desire and the Desert King.

January's winner of No Nice Girl was Buddy T.

I'm feeling generous this month. So the following if you contact me will receive:


Skipthelaundry, I'll send you Liz Fielding's Her Desert Dream.

Joan Ferris a copy of Olivia Gates The Prodigal Prince's Seduction.

Tamsyn, a copy of Robyn Grady's The Billionaire's Fake Engagement

Cas a copy of Melanie Milburne's Bound by the Marcolini Bride

Anonomymous a copy of Abby Green's Mistress to the Merciless Millionaire

ReneeG a copy of Kate Hewitt's The Italian's Bought Bride

Callmekayla a copy of Kate Hewitt's Ruthless B oss, Hired Wife

1 comment:

Tamsyn said...

Thank you, Marilyn! I'll be contacting you via separate mail.
And Congrats to all the other winners!
Tamsyn

Professional Web Design