Monday, February 01, 2010

FEBRUARY CONTEST - Jennifer Lewis The Desert Prince

For my February contest and with it being Valentines Day, share a special Valentines monment, a Valentine recipe, craft, or an innovative way to celebrate for a chance to win a copy of Jennifer Lewis The Desert Prince.

Please don't forget to leave an email and check back at the end of the month to see if you've won.

To find out more about the author and her books, here's her website

To read a copy of my review

For my other February contests see Marilyn's Romance Reviews and Romance Author Buzz

8 comments:

CallMeKayla said...

I don't really have a recipe per say, but I enjoy making cupcakes for valentine's day. Decorating is always fun, and getting to use pinks and reds in your forsting is cute :)

kaylajohnson3969@sbcglobal.net

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Did you see you're a winner for January. Don't forget to email me with your details.

Target had funfetti valentine mix and frosting for Valentines Day but I like to make desserts from scratch! Have a fun time celebrating Kayla.

Mystica said...

Its a lot of fun to look at all the stuff that is made for valentine's day - I love to read what people do!


mystica123athotmaildotcom

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, Marilyn. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

Tamsyn said...

It is the custom in Japan for the ladies to give chocolates to the men on Valentine's Day! And then, on White Day (March 14th), the man who has received a gift from a woman on Valentine's Day gives her a gift in return!:o)
Tamsyn
tamsyn5@yahoo.com

Spav said...

When I was younger on Valentine's Day there was a dance and everybody wrote anomymous letters to the people you liked and then you put them on a mail box. At the end of the dance everybody received a letter from someone who liked you.

spav05(at)gmail(dot)com

avalonne83 said...

Please count me in. Thanks.

avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it

Bcteagirl said...

Each year the sorority holds a valentine's bake sale to raise money for the local women's shelter. Last year we raised $300!

Professional Web Design