Thursday, March 04, 2010

February Winner & Past Winners to need to contact me

Spav is the winner of Jennifer Lewis The Desert Prince.  I've sent you an email requesting your address.

I've had a lot on my plate and have been awating some email from some of you who have won.  It's difficult to tell by your blogger name who you are so one last time let's see if I can get you your books.

WHEN YOU EMAIL ME, PUT YOUR BLOGER NAME AND THE TITLE OF THE BOOK YOU WON TO seattlesnoops@aol.com.

Tamsyn, Maureen, Sylvie, Amber and Joan Ferris, your books are in the mail.  I'm not going to hold up your shipment while I wait on the others.

This is what was postd last month and are still outstanding.

December winner was Linda and Keira I'll be sending Jane Porter's Duty, Desire and the Desert King.


January's winner of No Nice Girl was Buddy T.

Skipthelaundry, I'll send you Liz Fielding's Her Desert Dream.

Cas a copy of Melanie Milburne's Bound by the Marcolini Bride

ReneeG a copy of Kate Hewitt's The Italian's Bought Bride

Callmekayla a copy of Kate Hewitt's The Italian's Bought Bride

No comments:

Professional Web Design