Thursday, April 08, 2010

April Contest - Wedlocked: Banished Sheikh, Untouched Queen




April brings a new series.....Dark Hearted Desert Men and Carol Marinelli's Wedlocked: Banished Sheikh, Untouched Queen is an incredible first book in the series. The author sent me a copy to review but I just had to purchased one for this blog because it's that good!

If you read The Royal House of Karedes series, the last book talked about the youngest son who was swept out to sea on a raft and never to be found. His family was devastated, looked for him for many years. And then at her wedding the Queen of Calistan sees a handsome stranger with scars on his wrists and eyes so like her husbands and the seed was planted! Could this be the missing brother?

I hoped that his story would be written and it was by the brilliant author Carol Marinelli. Trust me, you won't want to miss it nor this series or The Royal House of Karedes series.

To win a copy, stop over to the
authors Facebook page, say hello and then come back here and post your contact email. The winner will be announced the first week in May, after my knee surgery! Good luck!

5 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Cool premise! No need to enter me, though, darling. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book.

Take care of the knee. I've had one surgery on mine and keep fighting off more.

Lorraine said...

Love the premise. Please enter me for a chance to win Carol Marinelli's Wedlocked: Banished Sheikh, Untouched Queen.
Lorraine Nelson

email: lornel@xplornet.ca

Denise said...

Please enter me for a chance to win, too! Thanks! email: dyreads@gmail.com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Denise you're the winner.

Professional Web Design