Sunday, June 06, 2010

June Contest




Just around the corner here in North America it's Father's Day. Tell me about your father for a chance to win Trish Morey's Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin, part of the Dark Hearted Desert Men series. If you've already read this book I have a few others I can substitute.


Thinking about Father's Day and my Dad makes me fell such joy as he was an incredible father. Even though he has passed away, I feel so blessed to have had him in my life.

Don't forget to leave your email address so that I can contact you. I look foward to hearing about your Dad, or how you might spend Father's Day!

4 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

No need to enter me, Marilyn. I'm dropping in to say thanks for the e-mail. I've got this posted at Win a Book for you.

Chris said...

My father is one of the most level-headed people I know. He guided me through adolescence and imparted the knowledge of how to make decisions and make my own way through life. He taught me right from wrong, how to identify the grey areas, and always let me know that he loved me.

danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com

gautami tripathy said...

My dad passed away 8 years back, in May 2002. I miss him terribly. I was his favourite child. He always guided me and supported me.

Do count me in:

gautami.tripathy[at]gmail.com

Marilyn Shoemaker said...

Gaytami, you're the winner. Thanks to all for entering.

Professional Web Design