Saturday, January 29, 2011

Annie West Announces a New Sheikh Book - Sept 2011

From Annie West's Newsletter, coming September 2011

My news, much is much more pleasant, is that I’ve just had my 14th book accepted by Harlequin. Yippee! If you’ve a yen for a sheikh story, look out for GIRL IN THE BEDOUIN TENT later this year. I find myself drawn to writing sheikh stories once in a while and have a marvellous time doing so. This book was no exception, from the dramatic opening, through the intense passion to the happy ending, this romantic fantasy kept me smiling as I wrote. Annie

2 comments:

Linda Henderson said...

I love sheikh books, I can't wait to read it.

Annie West said...

Hi Linda,

Just found Marilyn had published my news. Hope you enjoy Amir and Cassie's story. I must say I love the new style title too.

Professional Web Design