Monday, January 24, 2011

Bloggiesta Ole Winners - Romancing the Desert, Sheikh Books


I found this am while trying to contact some of the winners on my other blogs that some emails are bouncing.  Hopefully, I can reach all of you.  Just in case, my email is seattlesnoops@aol.com.  If you receive an email or see your name posted here please do the following.  Identify yourself and your email, the prize I've said you've won, your name, address, etc.  If you've won an Amazon card, I will need your home phone as well.  Thanks to all who commented and/or followed this blog.

Annie West & Her Sheikhs - Startucks card - Dee

Tessa Radley's book - Laney4

Trish Morey's book - Linda Henderson

Barnes and Noble Card - LisaB

Barbara McMahon Book - Linda Henderson

Susan Mallery Interview - Starbucks card - Linda Henderson

Again, thanks........this was quite an undertaking.  However, I'm a little disappointed more didn't join in as I tried to promote this blogging event.  Maybe I'll learn more "tricks to blogging" and become better at in in 2011. 

Chosen by the Sheikh - Laney4

2 comments:

Modokker said...

Thanks Marilyn!!

Hey next time i see your posts on Facebook i'll make sure to share them with people on my wall and a few other places. I was a little busy the other day and kind of late coming in. I wouldn't mind spreading the word for you at all.

Lisa B

Dee said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful treat, Marilyn! :)

deeg131 at gmail dot com

Professional Web Design